Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Mini Haul & FOTD!

Hi everyone!!! So I decided to do a little shopping & thought I would share all of the goodies that I picked up. I just can't help myself, I love shopping! But I do like to shop in moderation, thats why I do small hauls. Plus it also gives me the perfect excuse to film & blog about the items. If there is anything you would like for me to review, please let me know!!
xoxo Kelly


PRODUCTS THAT I PURCHASED:
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer
Neutrogena Heathly Glow Foundation
ELF Blush/Bronzer Duo
Essie Nail Polish in Power Clutch
Essie Nail Polish in Downtown Brown


FOTD:
Neautrogena Heathly Glow Foundation
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer
MAC Mineralize Blush in Danity
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
MAC Eyeshadow in Gleam
MAC Eyeshadow in Malt
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Buck
MAC Eyeshadow in Vapour
MAC Eyeshadow in PHLOOF!
Urabn Decay 24/7 Pencil in Zero
Physcians Formula Eyeliner Booster in Black
Benefit They're Real Marscara
NYX Lipsticks in Iced Honey & Jupiter

No comments:

Post a Comment