Sunday, October 2, 2011

Wet n Wild Petal Pusher Palette Tutorial

Hey everyone! Today while watching football, I felt very inspired by the boys wearing pink for breast cancer awareness month that I decided to do a pink tutorial. Yes I did use some purple (can't help myself, pink & purple go so well together) but it just brought the whole look together, Also this gave me the perfect excuse to use the Wet n Wild Petal Pusher palette that has some very pretty purples & pinks. Now the look that I came up with is very wearable (well in my opinion anyways), the colors are just very soft & just play well together. I link the video down below as well a list of products that I used. Enjoy!!




NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Strawberry Milk
Wet n Wild Petal Pusher Palette
Urban Decay Naked Eye Shadown (not shown)
Physicians Formula Eyeliner Booster in 1
NYX Eye Pencil in White
BLINC Mascara
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Crystal Pink ( from the Semi Precious Collection)
MAC Blush in Pink Swoon
MAC Lipstick in Bombshell
MAC Lipglass in Wonderstruck
**For foundation I used Maybelline FITme & for powder I used MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in light




No comments:

Post a Comment